Our Aims and Values
At Northstead Community Primary School we are all committed to provide a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment where every child’s needs are met so that everyone can achieve their potential.
- Every child as an individual and treat them with fairness and respect.
- A supportive and stimulating environment which promotes achievement, effort and success.
- An ethos that is inclusive and which recognises and celebrates individual skills and opinions through collaborative working.
- Learning partnerships between home, pupils, staff and the wider community.
- The importance of health and well-being for all.
- The environment, and strive to foster a caring attitude towards our world.
We promote high achievement and learning for life by encouraging pupils and staff to:
- Always give of their best and to the best of their ability.
- Strive for high standards in all areas through self-motivation, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Respect and care for others irrespective of age, race, gender, ability or belief.
- Work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Develop lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
- Become responsible members of the community and have pride in themselves and the school.
- Be happy and secure individuals with a sense of purpose and a real voice that is heard.
- Foster enquiring minds with an ability to listen and make positive contributions.
Our School Values