To be the best that we can be.
The Northstead Community of staff, governors, pupils and their families are committed to providing a nurturing and inspiring environment where everyone is safe, respected, supported and challenged.
We aim to;
- Treat everyone with respect,
- Build strong partnerships with parents and carers,
- Provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating school,
- Recognise and celebrate success in all aspects of school life,
- Develop individuals socially, emotionally, mentally and physically,
- Foster a caring attitude towards our world,
- To encourage and celebrate creativity,
- To create a school where everyone is happy, resilient,
self-confident and encouraged to be,
‘The best that they can be’