We aim to;
– Treat everyone with respect,
– Build strong partnerships with parents and carers,
– Provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating school,
– Recognise and celebrate success in all aspects of school life,
– Develop individuals socially, emotionally, mentally and physically,
– Foster a caring attitude towards our world,
– To encourage and celebrate creativity,
– To create a school where everyone is happy, resilient, self-confident and encouraged to be,
‘The best that they can be’
We are very proud of the opportunities we provide our children to learn beyond the National Curriculum. These activities enable our children to learn both within and beyond the classroom to enhance their knowledge, broaden their horizons and develop skills they never knew they had!
I look forward to welcoming you to our community of learners at Northstead and working alongside you, your child, your family and my staff to ensure your child’s time here at Northstead is full of opportunities, challenges, experiences and memories that enable them to make the best start to their education.
Mr Shaun Hopper